The company based in Saint-Petersburg, the distributor of medical supplies and equipments.
The company’s head office is located in Saint-Petersburg. Besides, we have branches in Moscow and Novosibirsk; by next year another branch will be opened in Krasnodar.
There’s a wide sub-distribution network throughout Russian Federation.
The company strives to provide medical professionals with the most modern and advanced high-tech products.
Main aspects of activities:
- Neurosurgery (invasive and non-invasive neurosurgery of head and spine injuries, neuroradiology), mainly products of Johnson&Johnson (USA) Codman and Synthes units (plates, screws, tools, stents, coils), including equipment for electrosurgery and intracranial pressure monitoring, bypass systems, supplies (hemostatic agents, sealants, adhesives).
- Cardiosurgery, endovascular surgery, mainly by Cordis unit (Johnson&Johnson). Stents, balloon catheters, guidewires, introducers.
- Urology, consumables by TELEFLEX MEDICAL Rusch (Germany). Stents, catheters, nephrostomy and cystostomy drainage kits, extractors.
- Anesthesiology and intensive care. Represented by European and American manufacturers: TELEFLEX MEDICAL Rusch (Germany), Gibeck (Sweden), Hudson (Denmark), B.Braun (Germany), Flexicare (UK), VBM (Germany), ETView (Israel), Hans Rudolph (USA). Provision of respiratory support, vascular access, laryngoscopy, videothoracoscopy. Equipment for anesthesiology and intensive care—anesthetic machines, mechanical ventilation devices (GE, USA), oxygen therapy equipment (Amvex, Canada), anesthesia ultrasound systems (Sanosite, USA). Painmanagement – RF Generators and needles, Hi-Tech Epiduruscopic equipment and medical supplies (EQUIP-Medikeya, Netherlands)
NeuroMed is the exclusive distributor of the following manufacturers in Russia, having single source international contracts:
- Elixir Medical (USA) - next-generation coronary drug-eluting stents.
- ET-View (Israel) - equipment and supplies for video monitoring (tracheoscopy) of independent lung ventilation.
- Hans Rudolph (USA) - high-tech reusable and disposable masks for non-invasive lung ventilation.
- Equip Medikeya (Netherlands) - high-tech supplies and equipments for Epiduroscopy in painmanagement.
Over the past years we have gained experience in registration of products in the territory of the Russian Federation and established solid relations with the committee of the Russian Federal Service for Supervision of Healthcare and other Ministry of Healthcare services.
The key to our successful sales of a wide range of products and to our high annual growth is highly qualified staff of sales managers consisting of 25 people who constantly improve their knowledge participating in product workshops and have certificates and diplomas awarded by manufacturers. The employees’ work has a structure based on the customers’ medical profile and is supervised by the function managers of the head office.
Our direct collaboration with manufacturers is based on mutually beneficial marketing promotional events:
- Organization of exhibitions, conferences
- seminars, workshops, training programmes for medical specialists
- awarding of certificates and diplomas
- training abroad for specialists
The company participates in the opening of new high-tech departments in major hospitals using leasing programmes for the provision of expensive new equipment and organization of training abroad for specialists so that they can use new technologies.
Participation in scientific research programmes of leading medical universities and institutes in Russia.
The company is a sponsor of scientific congresses and charities, including the First Panteleymonovsky Medical Foundation charity fund helping orphans.